April 30, 2010

[KYU] 1st of May... 2010-04-30 pm 9:26:19



Kyu Jong just left a messge on official site of SS501.
At the end of message, he wrote 'KYUL'(means tangerine, you know orange's friend. ^^) one of his nicknames. haha
so cute!!!

credit : http://ss501.dspenter.com/

Korean to English Translation : loiskr.blogspot.com

[KYU] 1st of May... 2010-04-30 pm 9:26:19

1st of May is near at hand.
I'm trembling & nervous...um..um..
The 1st of May will be remembered as precious time for me & you after 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 10 years & several decades. ^^ right?
I always say "Thank you" but I REALLY thank you.
Until now, it's been happy moments for me since the day we met first.^^
And it'll be.
Forever ^^
he~~~
Thank you ♡

'Waiting for 501 day
from KYUL'


[규종] 5 월 1 일 .. 2010-04-30 오후 9:26:19

얼 마 안 남 았 네 요 .. !!!!!!

떨리기도 하고.. 긴장되고.. 음음..

5 월 1 일 이라는 날이 일년뒤 이년뒤 삼년뒤 십년뒤..몇십년뒤에도..

나에게는 그리고 우리에게는 소중한 날로 기억될거예요..^^

그치?! ^^

고맙단 말 늘 했지만 정말 고마워요 . 나란사람에게는 우리가 처음만난 날부터 지금까지..

너무나도 행복한 순간이었어요..^^ 앞으로도 그럴거구..

영원토록..^^ 헤 고마워 ♡


' 501day 를 기다리며... from 귤 '


2 comments:

liezle said...

Much thanks Lois! You are fast^_^
I shove your trans to my blog.
Thank you once again.

Have a great weekend.

~liezle

P.S. no matter when SS501 releases the new album it will still be 501Day. ^_^

lois said...

Hi liezle,

I'm so touched with Kyu Jong.
oh.. teary..teary..
He's so sweet and kind. ㅠㅠㅠ

Yes, everyday is 501day for green peas and
every my breathing moment with SS501 is 501time.

hehe ^^...