May 24, 2010

Updated Info. about Special Edition of DESTINATION




Yes24 has started to receive pre-order of DESTINATION Special Edition.






Original Price : 29,000 Won
Reduced Price : 23,800 WOn (18% discounted)
Ordering period : May 24 ~ May 26 (3 days)

It's more expensive than I thought and I'm not sure whether they will be counted on music chart or not. I don't believe online ordering to be counted as we have experience last year with REBIRTH. so I won't order this time even though they give a chance to be applied to be picked for fan signing.

Fan signing will be hold on May 28 (Fri), 8:00 pm at Shindorim Technomart Grand Ballroom. Only 750 fans can attend and get an autograph from only one memeber by lottery.

The price of Normal Edition is not sure yet.
I was told it was removed soon as it had been uploaded at Yes24.
Anyway I've heard it was 15,000 Won for original price.
so reduced price would have been 12,000 Won.

If you are planning to buy our boys album in Korea directly, I recommend you to it here.(off line shops).
1) HotTracks - All Branches
2) Shinnara - several shops (directly managed by the company headquarter.)



2 comments:

Nora said...

Lois, u sure Hanteo will not count online purchases??
Omg, I've already purchase the Special Edition online...
Ohya, abt the Normal Edition album, I saw that it is priced at 11,900 Won in Kyobo

lois said...

Hi Nora,

I was recommended to buy our boys album through off-line shops like HotTracks by many Korean fan sites.

As far as I know, online Kyobo is not referred to HanTeo Chart.
Also purchasing via YesAsia is not counted for HanTeo chart.

We are not sure of online purchasing but sure of offline purchasing of HotTracks & several shopts of Shinara.

Lois