May 22, 2010

I just came back from Dream Concert (updated)

It was very windy and I felt shivering. So I left the venue of concert as soon as the first part of concert finished. I'm exhausted now. I think I got a cold. Unfortunately my camera didn't work so I gave up to bring it. Come on OLYMPUS!!! I just took only a few photos with my mobile phone.


Many TripleS are singing SS501's songs to cheer for our boys while waiting for starting the concert. It was very fun and exciting.


This is the moment what I've been waiting for!!!!!
Sorry for photo shaking. I got crazy when they came out.
Frankly speaking, I didn't expect they would appear so soon.
It was quite earlier than I thought.
Anyway It was wonderful to listen their song with many TripleS.
Their new song "Let me be the one" is fabulous, fascinating, magnificent, awesome, astonishing &...what else? hum... absolutly fantastic!!!!
I really really love their new song "Let me be the one"!!!
I'm sure you'll be mesmerized by that song when you hear it.

(updated)
Oh, I forgot to mention this.
Hyun Joong said to fans "We are very sorry for album delay." and all TripleS at concert shouted out "It's OK! It's OK!".
Also I've heard our boys cried after their performance cause they felt sorry for album delay. Don't cry my boys! It's not your fault. Don't forget you are always THE BEST.
You are one and only for us.

Here are more photos from press









10 comments:

Yen said...

Thanks Lois!
We overseas fans are just as excited tonight!
TS turn out is just so fascinating to see in the photos.

liezle said...

Much thanks Lois for sharing! Go take a rest.

~liezle

bbmag said...

thanks for the quick sharing, lois. also, hope that you'll be well soon ^^

ps. hope you don't mind, am reposting your fan account to share with more fans on LKHJ.

SS501 arab fans said...

thanks for the quick sharing, lois. so happy for you .. we added you photosin our blog ^^.

love y

lois said...

Hi Yen!!/Yes, Green light & balloon were so beautiful.
I'm sure our boys were happy for the huge green wave of TS.

Hi Liezle/You're welcome. ^^ I'm Ok now. thanks dear.

Hi bb/Sure. You can repost it.

Lois

lois said...

Hi SS501 Arab Fans!
My pleasure. ^^

Lois

Jina said...

take care Lois! ^^ can't wait for the broadcast tmr!! ^^ our lovely boys

MeiYee Yong said...

Hi Lois...

Thanks for sharing it!!! So happy to see our boys there haha^^ can't wait for the video of that...!!!

take care...

Park Ems said...

Thanks for sharing your experience lois. You're so lucky, you saw the boys today :)

Joyce Choong said...

Great job! Thanks for sharing. Take some vitamin C to help ward off that cold. A salute to all Green Peas who attended the concert albeit the nasty weather to cheer our Boys. 고맙습니다.