May 24, 2010

Teaser of LOVE YA wil be out at 5:01 pm today!!!



Oh my god!!!
My heart is bumping!!!
Teaser of Love YA will be out via Gom TV, Mnet.com, Melon, Dosirak & etc.. at 5:01 pm today!!!
Also new song will be released for paid downloading at the same time.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OUR BOYS HAPPY,
PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD IT ILLIGALLY &
DON'T SHARE MP3 FILES ON THE WEB.

I can't wait for it!!

[SS501 앨범 [Destination]-SPECIAL EDITION]

TRACK LIST

...1. LET ME BE THE ONE (그게 나라고..) 4:03
...2. LOVE YA 3:23
...3. CRAZY 4 U 3:41
...4. 영원토록 4:56
...5. LET ME BE THE ONE (그게 나라고..) Acoustic Ver. 4:05
...6. LOVE YA (Inst.) 3:23



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hello
How can we international fans
support SS501 through digital sales?
I can't read & understand Korean
I really want them to win in every chart

lois said...

Hi, dear~~

Why don't you join bulk order project is proceeding by overseas Tripls?

You may refer to be informed about it here.

http://loiskr.blogspot.com/2010/05/purchasing-album-for-overseas-fans.html

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lois