May 20, 2010

Track List of 'DESTINATION' Album



[Destination]

Track 1. Let me be the one (그게 너라고)
Track 2. Love Ya (Title Song)
Track 3. Crazy for you
Track 4. 영원토록 - Words by Young Saeng (Wow!!!). 영원토록 means forever.

New album will be out on 27th of May.
SS501 will have comeback stage on 4th of June at Music Bank.
You can order Special Edition of Destination from 24th of May at Yes24. DSP will announce about fan signing on 27th of May.

source : DSP notice

**********************************

I'm still unhappy with this notice.
Should I order to have an opportunity to be picked for fan signing via Yes24 on internet?
How about K-chart counting??? Stupid DSP!!


5 comments:

liezle said...

Thanks Lois for the info. Only 4 songs... anyway, I'm still happy. Better than nothing at all and I've been waiting for this.

~liezle

harisa said...

thanks 4 the info.....uhm..saengi oppa is great..............good job oppa!!!

Park Ems said...

Hi Lois, thank you so much for all this juicy info about SS501. Can you also share us info on how we can watch their comeback performance in KBS Music Bank. My friend and I are going to Korea on June 2 and we'd like to watch their comeback performance. We have given up our Dream Concert ticket for that so I really hope someone could help us get in Music Bank. Thanks again.

lois said...

Hi girls!!

Liezle/Yes I have to admit better than nothing. ㅠㅠㅠ

Harisa/My pleasure. Yes Young Saeng is very talented for writing lyrics.

Park Ems/To get a Music Bank ticket is also very hard to Korean. It's so competitve. You have to make a phone call to Music Bank to get a ticket for June 4's ticket as soon as Music Bank will be ended on 28th of May. It is very very competitive to be even connected with them. I've heard the line is always busy. hooo~~
I was told only Korean can apply for tickets, cause they ask Korean ID card to give a ticket.

Sorry for that I can't help you about ticketing.
Anyway Welcome to Korea. ^^

Lois

Park Ems said...

Hi Lois,

Thanks so much for replying to my question. Gosh wish I could really watch any of the shows featuring the boys but if not, well I'll just go visit Royal Avenue and hope that Min would be there as well :) Thanks again :)