May 25, 2010

Fan Signing Schedule



Actually, this is not 100% confirmed schedule yet. I just post FYI. I'll update as soon as more news will be out. Green color text is confirmed schedule.
I think only Korean fans are available for May 28's fan signing due to ID card.

[May 28(Fri) 08:00 pm]
Venue : Grand Ballroom in Shindorim Technomart, Seoul
Who can attend? : 700 Purchasers through Yes24. Please refer here.

[May 29(Sat) 02:00 pm]
Venue : Shinsegye Department Store, Busan
Who can attend ? : The first 500 Purchasers who buy SS501's Special edition of Destination on 28th of May(changed from 27th) at Hot Tracks Centum City Branch (250) & Busan Branch (250)

[May 29(Sat) 07:00 pm]
Venue : Young Poong Book Store, DaeGu
Who can attend? : Customers who purchase SS501's special edition of Destination which will be released their shop (Shinnara Young Poong Daegu branch) on 27th of May. It's a also lottery.

[May 30(Sun) 04:30 pm~ ]
Venue : KBS 88 Gymnasium #1, Seoul
Who can attend? : I'm waiting for more information of it.


2 comments:

maryho2323 said...

what can I say.. Korean TS are so lucky.....When will Singapore TS have such opportunity...

lois said...

Hi dear,

It will be so competitive to line up for first come. So I gave up already.
I don't want to stay up all night to be queue up for it. hehe

Lois