May 25, 2010

Hyun Joong - New CF of Samsung Card (long ver.)



.

video source : 차가운꽃 @ ss601.com & lovekhj0606 @ YouTube

******************************

Oh~ Long version is just uploaded at SS601. so I've changed the video. I laughed out when I saw this film at first.
He says "I'm sure you like me! I am super handsome, huh?
I am adorable, right? oh~ I can't handle my popularity.
That's why you gave me a huge discount like this. Oh~ I got it! Cause I am a celebrity!!"

and old lady says "Who are you?" hahahahahahahah
Finally Hyun Joong says "hm...Good bye~" "Let's use Samsung Card at E-mart"

Super Cute Leader !!!!!!!


3 comments:

liezle said...

he's so darn cute and handsome at the same time. thanks lois!

~liezle

kanojokhj said...

I laughed so much jhahahahaha

leader saying that it is so fun jajaja His acting skills have improved so much !!!!!

I totally love him!!!

thanks for sharing

(PS: I love the way his hair moves)

:D

Chrystal said...

OMO!! I just saw this.. LEADER IS SOO CUTE AND FUNNY in this vid and his expression at the ending when the lady says who are you is simply priceless..keke.. Love this CF:> WOWH.. Leader looks so dreamy and great in this hairstyle..keke. thanks for sharing Lois.