May 28, 2010

I just received Hyung Joon's Mobile Message!!!!



Hi, friends!!
Hyung Joon just sent his message to TripleS and also attached his new photo which is shown for new album jacket.
I was so surprised when I checked his message. At the same time, I was curious how he knew my phone number. hahahhah. I found out I've ever sent UFO town message to my boys before.

Here is his message. My camera didn't work so that I couln't take a picture of my moible phone screen. I forwarded his mobile message to my web-mail account and captured it for you. (Especially for Chrystal. I know you will jump up and down with his message. hahaha)

click to enlarge



It has been sent at 10:26 AM in this morning.

[형준] 우리 트리플!! 우리 기다리느라 목 빠진거 아니지??^^ 빨리 만나고 싶었는데 좀더 멋진 노래만들라구해서 쫌 늦어졌네? 우리 기다린만큼 이번 앨범도 많이 사랑해주기~~~^^

[Hyung Joon] Our TripleS!! Aren't you tired of waiting for us? ^^ We couldn't wait to see you but it took a time to make better music. Please love our new album as much as you wait for us.~~ ^^


16 comments:

liezle said...

Oh wow! I would cry with joy if i get any message from any of SS501 members. Ahh, that's so sweet of him. Thanks Lois for sharing! You think it's only him who'll do this king of stuff or the others as well? Wonder how many TS he sent this message.

I'm so happy for you.

always,
liezle

Nash said...

OMG!! he is so sweet...
you are very lucky...
^^

Marya&SS501 said...

OMG!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITH MY MOBILE PHONE IF I WOULD HAVE GOT THAT MESSAGE!!

HyaeRin said...

woww!!
You are very very lucky !! ^^
I want too..
but I'm so happy for you :)

Nora said...

omg!!!
U lucky girl ^^
I will just die if any of the members sent me a msg ^^ omg!!
That's soo sweet and thoughtful of Maknae!!

janniee said...

u one lucky thing!
i am sooo jealous of you =PP
i would love a msg from hyung jun

thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

I will faint if i receive that message... why didn't he send me too??? *jealous*

btw, you're so lucky...

kelemama said...

Hi Loiskr,

That's really something nice to start for a day! :D

I like to seek permission from you to repost this to our blog at 501wangja.multiply.com. Hope that is ok with you. :)

Love Ya,
kelemama

kikilala said...

Hi Lois,

WOW!! You are so lucky!! Hyungjun is so sweet!! Thanks for sharing this. Kindly also let us repost it on our blog hyungjunbaby.blogspot.com. Thanks.

Cheers,
kikilala

Chrystal said...

Omo!!! Lois u are sooo lucky!! I will definitely faint if I receive that message.. Ah!!! Baby so sweet to do such fan service.. I want to get myself into that list of contacts.. Keke.. Too bad it's overseas sigh..

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! but i dont get it, how did he knew your number?!... you're so lucky!!!! *jealous*....hehehehe

gellie said...

..im so jealous, huhu, my baby send a message to you, envy you huhu, pity me :(

Unknown said...

omo!!! im so envious! i envy you so much!!! so lucky!

Lindy! said...

omg. you are so lucky.. too bad it is overseas.. do you think he used his own phone or he sent it to you by someother way? won't it be cool if he used his own phone?

Unknown said...

lucky you..i'm so jelous

KaeSeuLin said...

you're so lucky! how did you get to recieve a text message from him? :o