May 30, 2010

[100530] Fan Signing at 88 Gymnasium in Seoul




It's 6:50 pm here in Seoul. Fan Signing at 88 Gymnasium in Seoul is finished and birthday event for Hyun Joong is just started. I didn't know that there would be birthday event for Hyun Jung today. ㅠㅠㅠ I was told Leader's hair style was Pony tail. I can't wait to see the photo of it.

*******************
It's 9:30 pm now.
Fan Signing & All events are finished.
Here are that I was told from someone who attended today's event. (green color is my comment)

- Two cakes were prepared to celebrate our boys.
One is for HJL, the other one is for 5th Anniversary.
- Leader said "Thank you for coming today. This is the first time to have a birthday party with my fans for me."
- Jung Min said "I don't like this photo of cake. It's too old." (hahaha. I was told the photo was from season of Warning promotion. I want to see what it is)
- Our boys were going to sing "Happy birthday to You" to Leader.
- Leader suggested other song to them instantly.
- Our boys said "Let's sing "Warning" to remind our debut".
- After their song, all fans sang Happy birthday song.
- Leader said to fans, "Thank you. Let's be together until 50th Anniversary." (Yeah~~~~~~)
- Suddenly, Love Ya was played in the venue.
- Many fans sang along but they couldn't follow rap part.
- So Leader said to fans "Don't pretend that you know the lyrics!! Don't Sing!!" (hahahahaha)
- He also said "Let's make it tremendous when we comeback. I hope many fans will come to Music Bank on 4th of June" (Yes! Yes! Hyun Joong!! I'll come to you!!)
- After that, they got a photo time for fans. Suddenly Jung Min danced. (I want to see it!)

That's all I've heard.
Now I'll search for fan cam & photo of today.


6 comments:

liezle said...

Thanks Lois for the info. Can't wait for your account later. We've been waiting for photos and still none yet. Well probably that's the reason why the event is extended for the birthday celebration of Leader.

Wow he's in ponytial... can't wait to see.

~liezle

Yen said...

Lois! thanks for sharing. It sounds pretty awesome. I'd be looking out for the fancams. It bet it would really be funny to watch. Jung Min is really such a funny guy.

liezle said...

Thank you Lois once again. It looks like the boys had a great time tonight and it's very visible from their expressions.

~liezle

501lover said...

hi lois,

can we ask, how to join ss601?

Belle said...

Thanks for sharing Lois. I love the fan account and is so happy that the boys are back to their happy joking selves. Jungmin, always the fuss pot ^^. Yes Leader if we are in Korea, we will gate crash at Music Back to see all of you! hahahah

lois said...

Hi, friends~

Thank you for your all comments.

and.. Dear 501lover,
My friend from Singapore sent a mail to them and registered it.
You may reach them at ss601.com@gmail.com

I hope it will help you.

Lois