May 26, 2010

LoveYa ranked No.1 at RealTime Chart of Bugs Music.



It's 10:45 am here in Korea. Since our boys music was released at 5:01 pm on last Monday, many Green Peas have been keeping playing our boys music whole time. Also LoveYa has got very good reputation by ordinary people who are not TripleS. So...You know what?? LoveYa is the first place now at RealTime chart of Bugs Music which is one of important music portal sites to be referred for K-chart. Yeah~~~
Let's show our love to SS501 by this. I'm sure our boys will be very happy for it.
I captured my screen. click to enlarge.




3 comments:

Chrystal said...

YEAH!!! GREAT NEWS Lois on this.. Thanks for sharing..I hope hope the boys will get FIRST on not just their first Comeback week but all the weeks to come..keke..

SS501 and TS FIGHTING!!!

maryho2323 said...

Thanks Lois on this nice pc of news. Congratulations SS501!!! TS Fighting!!!

Like chrystal, I really pray and hope they get FIRST on 4 June!!!

Cant wait for my girlfriend to return from Seoul...as she is getting my Special Album for me..

Belle said...

Wee...e....e.... dae bak! Thank you dear Lois ^^ Love Ya at #2 on Soribada real time ^^