January 23, 2011

Jung Min performed 'Love Ya' at his Fan Meeting

It was very nice to see Jung Min in person again.
The last time that I saw him was last June at Music Bank.
In his fan meeting today, he sang all songs from his solo album and performed 'Love Ya' for the last.
It reminded me of the moment that our boys won at Music bank where I was there.
Here is a fan cam of JM's Love Ya taken by Chosim501.
Please give a proper credit when you repost it.


video credit : 초심(http://www.chosim501.com/)

5 comments:

Chara said...

Hey dear.

Hope ypu ejoyed todays show. How was it? I'm sure JM was absolutely fascinating. Had a big laugh when I saw the Bobo Fancam.

And seeing him perform "Love ya" is great. But can't help to feel that the stage is a little lonely... >_<

Anonymous said...

hi lois, thank you for sharing chosim501's vid here...

seeing Mal perform Love Ya made me happy and yet melancholy, it should've 5 members there - but all the more reason to look foward for the 5 members comeback (A)

saz33na said...

Hi Lios,

Thank u so much sharing and all updates and translation till now.... THis LoveYa song still excites me same as waiting for LoveYa days...Fan Chants are impressive... HOw i wish to be there and watch them performing :)

Baby n JM are the sweetest Tom n Jerry ever... Oh dear i miss them such :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lois,

Thanks for sharing...

Watching him doing Love Ya alone ...I teared.

He's alone.. yet not so alone.. mixed feelings..

Miss them all...

Anonymous said...

Hi Lois,

Nice blog :)

Glad to see a latest video from JM. Yes it is a bit sad seeing him performing alone. Kyu Jong and Young Saeng will have a concert here in Manila. I do hope that they get the chance to be together again as a group and under 1 agency. I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog more often.

God bless.