December 05, 2010

My Account of KyuSaeng's Fan Meeting

What a day. I'm totally exhausted now. Let me brief you on their fan meeting.
I went there with Chara. We attended all sessions of Fan meeting.
My seat was the first line on 2nd floor.
In 3pm session, when the MC said to fans "Who came a long way from???", many fans raised up their hands and replied that "We are from Japan! From China! From Singapore! and so on..."
Then he said "the longest way from???". At that time, I thought it was the moment that I have to show Chara to Young Saeng. So I shouted "Germany!!!!!". MC was surprised and said "Germany???". Especially YoungSaeng, Chara's favorite looked up her and Chara bowed to him. I'm sure he recoginized her. She made it!!! Yeah~~

Kyu Jong's performance "Never Let you go" was absolutely sexy.!!!!
Oh, I can't discribe how he was attractive and charming.
He looked really handsome with black suit. Ah~~~ sexy sexy sexy. T.T.T.T.

Young Saeng's performance was amazing and incredible. He sang Rain's song "A song catching you".
He said he borrowed Rain's costume for this stage. He looked so gorgeous with that costume.
His dancing & singing was stunning.!!! All fans in the hall screamed and cheered for his performance.

When several UCC made by fans were shown on the screen, Kyu Jong has got teary eyed.
Don't cry my darling. T.T.
Kyu Jong & Young Saeng wrote a letter to fans and showed it to fans at the end of time.
Kyu Jong's message made me cry. He is so sweet and nice. I can't stop loving him. T.T.
I hope someone wrote down or recorded their message.


In 7pm session, I saw Jung Min was sitting on the 3rd floor.
Actually I saw Jung Min's car when I was outside of building with Chara and another girl from UK. We were sitting in Cafeteria for something to eat and the big white car which was going up to the concert hall was seen. The fans who saw that car said it was Jung Min's car.
Since I found out Jung Min was in the hall, I checked Jung Min's reaction to KyuSaeng's stage.
When Young Saeng performed Rain's song, Jung Min laughed aloud clapping his hands like us.
hahahaha. 7pm session was much longer than 3pm's one.

Oh It's 1am here in Korea. I'm so tired. I'll add more story tomorrow.
BTW, Chara from Germany, Cynthia from UK, Fannie from Taiwan. It was really nice to see you girls. hehehe. Hope to see you again. SS501 & TripleS forever!!!

10 comments:

liezle said...

As always, thank you so much Lois for sharing your fan account. I was actually waiting for it. Like what I tweeted you, I also got all excited from all the tweets, media photos and videos.

Ahh, i'm happy for Chara that finally she saw YS. And she had her moment too!

Alright you go and rest now. We'll be waiting for more stories from you later.

Good night and thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

Wow
Thank you for the brief darling
I`m so happy form reading this
You`re lucky that you attend the meeting
congrats :p
And Chara is so lucky for having a friend like you.. you made her dream came true
waiting for more details.

hope someday to attend a fan meeting of any member of SS501

Lovely @ Arab

bbmag said...

hi hi lois, thank you for sharing your account... i also hope that there'll be a kyusaeng FM in Singapore!

and... it's great to hear that jung min had gone to show his support... will wait for the day when we can all see all five boys perform on the same stage again ^^

5enjou said...

Hi Lois, wow!!
Thank you for sharing your experience of KyuSaeng's FM.
and keeping an eyes on JMinni's reaction. ^_^
Hope you rest well!!

p.s. glad Chara has her moment w/Saengie. and all the fans fr. around the world that attended their FM.

Chrystal said...

Thanks so much dear sister for sharing your fan account..haha.. You really enjoyed youself and even attended both fan sessions. You are so lucky!! and even saw Jungmin.. haha. Sigh,, the boys really support each other and am so proud of SS501!! Hope to see them soon in Singapore!!!

Chara said...

Hi.^^

Wah, thank you, my eonni, for bringing me there and making it come true for me. I actually enjoyed a lot and screamed myself hoarse there.

My FC will follow soon, i hope. Actually I'm now down with a pretty bad cold, hurting head and throat... But well. It's all worth it for yesterday. I still can't believe we actually made it to tell them, there is a German around... kkk

I will NEVER forget this.

lois said...

Hi girls~

Thank you for your comments.
I'm still tired but better than last night. I miss our boys already. I wish I could to go BKK to see them agian. T.T.

Lois

Negina ~~ said...

Hi Lois
How are you?
I was happy ..
I hope you spent a good time ..
I wish I could come one day ..
Thank you from sharing ...

Good luck
Negina ~~

Ni said...

Dear Lois,

Thank u so much again for your great help^^

I can't be there without your help and also the nice seats for me and my friends.

It hards for me to express my real feeling. But I believe you will understand me.

Pls pls pls take a rest~

I'm now considering to attend the next fanmeeting. Maybe H.K? kekeke

saz33na said...

Finally I got to read ur FA though i knew u'd already posted it. Thank u lois for sharing ur acc. THinking of Kyu i think he cries more than baby n yes baby is right about it when he mentioned Kyu cries the most in X-concert.

Have seen FC and i was like OMG so cool of Kyu and hearing YS voice was like aaaah finally he is back on stage.

In a way its good that 5 ppl doing their own activities, at least from now on YS will be speaking more keke

Once again thanks Lois.

Sazeena