December 06, 2010

More story of KyuSaeng Fan Meeting

I don't want to share my account at any other commercial site such as allkpop or something. Only fans who love SS501 can repost it.

******************************

You can read my first account of it here.

I feel like I'm still dreaming of seeing them.
I can't remember whole story to write but I'll try to do my best as much as I can.

First of all, I'd like to tell you that Kyu Jong & Young Saeng were extremely handsome & gorgeous!!!! Ah~ You girls must've seen their outstanding looks.
When they came out to the stage, I've got almost crazy. Waving my hands, Shouting with joy, Showing off their goods at one time. hahaha.

At the beginning of the show, they said hello to fans.

YS : Hello. I'm Young Saeng. I'm chic as you expected. (LOL)
KJ : Good to see you. I'm Kyu Jong. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I'm so happy that many fans came to see us. Let's have a good time today.

You may see their greeting as below. This video is focused on Young Saeng from 그아이닷컴.
But you can also hear Kyu Jong's voice. Click on the image to play.

video credit : 그아이닷컴 (rmdkdl.com)



After their geeting, our boys picked up some questions which were submitted by fans via ticketing site. Some of them were serious questions and the rest were funny.

Q : What's acceptable age difference between you and your girl friend?
KJ : Acceptable age difference between me and my girlfriend should be from 4 years younger to 6 years older. (Many fans who are more younger or older complained about his answer. hahahaha)
YS : My girlfriend should not be underage. Adult only. (LOL)

Q : Have you changed your motto after making your debut?
KJ : Didn't change it. Just same as the begnning. "Never regret, Always do my best"
YS : I forgot what my motto was. My recent motto is "Never feel small"

Besides, there were so many questions and answers. But I can't remember now.

Then YS sang "Love you and sorry". Oh it was the first time that he sang that song in Korea. I was so touched by his song. Kyu Jong's performance was "Never let you go".
He appreared with black suit on the stage then took my breath away.
Every movement of him was so sexy and I couldn't stop screaming.

Then Kyu Jong and Young Saeng had cooking battle. The theme was sandwich and gimbap.
They played the rock-paper-scissors game to choose the menu. It was so funny that they tried to win against each other. Young Saeng chose sandwich first, so Kyu Jong made gimbap. (At 7pm they exchanged the menu.) But Kyu Jong didn't seem to know how to make gimbap. Whenever he did something wrong, fans yelled out to him. "Don't put it! Rice first! Roll it! Opposite side! No! No!" I couldn't stop laughing. It was really funny. 3 fans were picked by lottery to judge their food. Young Seang won at 3pm session and Kyu Jong won at 7pm session. The penalty for those who lost the game was to drink some mixed beverage made by winner. You may see the photo of their reaction after drinking that beverage. hahaha

We watched a few videos during fan meeting. Their manager took pictures of Young Saeng at baseball game and Kyu Jong at Lotte world. Also the video taken by Young Saeng while they visited US last summer was shown on the screen. He even edited it by himself. It showed how they had a good time there. They looked really happy and we could see some unreleased photos of them. Our boys were so adorable in the video.

As I mentioned yesterday, Young Saeng performed Rain's song with Rain's costume. The costume looked little bit big to him but really cute. All of us were astonished at his performance. Even Jung Min was surprised and claped his hands with laughing. Jung Min seemed to enjoy a lot.

video credit : Weolcheok (http://ss501couple.com)




When Kyu Jong sand "Wuss up", we couldn't find him on the stage but only heard of his voice. I was curious where he was. Oh my God! Suddnely, he was shown up at the back row.Many fans on the 1st floor tried to reach him. I was really angry that I was sitting on 2nd floor. T.T. Everyone sang along his song.


video credit : Weolcheok (http://ss501couple.com)




After watching all their performance and video, we saw 3 fan made videos.
The first one was really touching and the second one made by teenage green pea was so cute and funny. Kyu Jong mentioned 2nd video and gave thanks to her. It was about the story of ticketing of our boys fan meeting. It showed how much it was hard to get a ticket. Everybody agreed and laughed with it. hahaha. Young Saeng said "I was so happy when I heard of that the tickets were sold out within 10 miniutes." He also said "I want to be ranked in first place when I release my solo album." Yes! Yes! We will make it for you, my dear. They said they would be much busier next year. Kyu Jong is preparing acting and Young Saeng would release his album in February.

At 7pm session, they picked one ticket number and gave her their gift.
It was pink colored bicycle from ferarri. It was really beautufil and pretty. I strongly wanted it and sincerely hoped that they would picked my number. But sadly the luckiest fan in the world was not me. T.T.

Kyu Jong & Young Saeng sang together "Wings of world" as their last song.
As you know, that song is really special to both of them. It was so touching to see they were sining together that song live.

When their message was shown on the screen after they disappred, I was full of emotion and almost cried. Kyu Jong's letter was really touching. He wrote "Thank you for making me crying tears of joy". Oh, my love, Kyu Jong. How nice he is. T.T.

Young Saeng's letter was also impressive but many fans laughed with his message. Cause it was too much sweet. Sorry, I don't know how to explain it in English. I think only Korean understand what we felt there. Young Saeng complianed about that later on. "Why are you laughing wiht my letter. I was serious". hahahaha. cute boy.

Ah....long long account for me. In spite of my language barrier, I hope you would understand what I try to deliver. Thank you Kyu Jong. Thank you Young Saeng. I'm so proud of being your fan. Thai green peas~ Please encourage them when they visit Thailand this weekend.^^

규종아. 영생아. 꿈같은 시간을 선물해줘서 정말 고마워.
언제나 너희를 지지하고 응원한다.

17 comments:

liezle said...

Oh Lois, i had so mush fun again reading your fan account. I feel like i am at the venue1 thank you thank you so much for writing this down and sharing with us who weren't there to witness this event.

~liezle

cheezeemelt said...

Thanks lois for this! ^^,

slam10@SGTripleS said...

Lois, thanks so much for your fan account. You are really making me excited & anticipating for my KyuSaeng BKK Fanmeet. 5 more days... Counting down! ♪(v^_^)v

Belle said...

Great account Lois and I can understand how you feel perfectly. Cause I too have difficulty explaining my emotions sometimes. More importantly, you had a great time with your Kyu & Saengie.

I am really looking forward to BKK now. But it wouldn't be the same I guess as they will be speaking through translator. But still hope there's plenty to share when I return.

Hugs my dear and rest well.

rucci87 said...

Hi Lois..

Thanks a lot for sharing. I had so much fun reading your fan account.

I really do hope they will come to Malaysia one day.

Anonymous said...

fantastic fan account it really made the day for those who so wanted to attend but couldn't make it

thanks a million and looking forward to read more of your writing

5enjou said...

Hi, Lois
it's funny and entertaining while reading your experience at the FM.
you always wrote with a personal touch. NICE!!
again, Thanks for sharing ^^

Negina ~~ said...

Hi .. Thank you for sharing
I wanted to be there ..
I am happy to spend a good
Dear Lois

Negina ~~

tetsu girl said...

thanks very much for sharing your fanaccount, lois! glad you had a great time, and it was lots of fun, and sometimes touching, to read your experience. ^^
ps - please congratulate Chara for me. hehe lucky girl! ;D

Anonymous said...

hi Lois, i am like you and thousands of other ladies who love these two members the most^^

you took time to translate your acount to us english speaking fans of SS501 and i can only express my gratitude by saying: thank you for taking time and for sharing your happy and memorable experience to us who visit your blog and for those who were not able to attend the fan meeting. (A)

sweetiecutieys said...

"Why are you laughing wiht my letter. I was serious".

hes really cute and adorable~~~wow...hope i can see more fancams about their interaction...unreeased photos and videa trip and als fan vid..really hope

thanks LOIS^^

lois said...

Thank you for enjoying my account.
I miss my KyuSaeng already.

Lois

zeewhyy said...

Thankyou! Like the way you mentioned 'YES!YES!we will make it for you, my dear." Haha. Of course we will:) I want to see him ranked the 1st!!!

Ni said...

Dear Lois...

I miss them soooooo much.....T_T

Can I fly back? ^^

lois said...

Hi, Ni!!!
Have you already touched down Taiwan???
Fly back to Seoul please~~ hahaha

Lois

Ni said...

Hello Lois,

When we landed, I regret in a second!!! It's true!

I talked to Hana that I wanna go back~~haha

Looking forward to the next events! I will try my best to be there again^^

Good night!
I need to go to bed right away!

saz33na said...

Hi again,

I enjoyed reading ur FA and can imagine how much you had fun there...

I am so amazed by Ys's randomness ... i guess he never spoke that much so couldnt figure the real him...

Kyu as always the humble guy and very cool one too..;

Anyway thank u so much :) n dont worry about language barrier cause no matter what TS will understand coz the feeling is the same.

Sazeena