September 15, 2011

How to get to the venue of Musical Goong.

Only 2 days are left to see our Prince Shin and I'm so excited to watch Kyu Jong in person.
I captured the sky view map of National Theater YONG.
I hope it helps you who will go to watch Kyu Jong's Musical.
Also you may refer this (Seoul Metro Map) to figure out where Ichon Staion is.
See you girls!


1. Get off at Ichon Station (Line No. 4 : Blue line)
    * 6th stop from Myung Dong Station.
2. Get out through Exit No. 2
3. Walk along red line of this map.

Please Do Not Hotlink.

5 comments:

etet said...

Thankyu for always thinking of those of us who aren't familiar with Seoul.....
Ahhh.... So looking forward to hearing accounts of his opening performance.... Have fun!!!!
And it's T-18 days/30min before I hit Seoul for my own up close and live glimpse of Prince Shin...

Many Thankyu's......

lois said...

Hi etet,

You will be sitting in the theater Yong after 18 days! I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Seoul. Take care.

Lois

Ni said...

Dear Lois~

so sad that I can't be there to watch kyu's musical~

I believe u have fun and great time with Prince Kyu-Shin..kekeke

I saw photos of rice flowers from the fans all over the world~
Really happy that he got lots of love!!!!!

Expectiing for his 1st solo album^^

Thankyu and Fighting^^

Ivannah said...

hello Lois!

thanks for posting this. Hope we wont get lost hehe...

Looking forward to meeting you in Seoul :)))

/fema

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I/m fangtw in Twitter.
I desided to go to Seoul and watch Goong this Sunday and next Tuesday.
This information helped me.
ThanKyu ^^