June 14, 2010

What did Jung Min say?



If you are fans of SS501, you may know all our boys' characters and their way of speaking.
Jung Min enjoys joking a lot and pretends to be strong in front of fans.

I'm not English native so I don't know how you understand his joking. But for me, as a Korean, I laughed with his expression. It was Jung Min's way of speaking as usual.

English translation : loiskr.blogspot.com

03:58 KYU says, "Jung Min is SS501's Hitler"
04:40 JM Says, "I always do like that. Older brothers (means HJL & YS) got used to my personality. It's acceptable cause we have a good relationship."

Question : Who is the influential person among SS501 members?
04:56 JM Says, "Character? me, Charisma? me, Is there any member your role model? no. I've got a driving force. Other members change their words but I don't do that. haha"
05:17 JM says, "SS501's influential person is......hm...as you noticed, it's me! who can be? All members are gone. haha"



video credit : 501스런 하루 @ SS601




3 comments:

liezle said...

Lois, thank you so much for doing the translation of this. This would clarify some issues on what fans read on the news that was translated early on.

Btw, nice see you again and we'll do it again next time, k? Jaksal and Royal Ave.

always,
liezle

lois said...

I'm really really sick and tired of mass media. and I'm little bit sad for fans who deliver crazy articles without filtering.

Lois

kanojokhj said...

I got mad too!!!

A blogger from my blog translated an article about the topic, I didn't worry, in fact, I was laughing when I read it because I have been SS501 fan for 3 and a half years and I know Jung Min hehe he is so fun!!! and this kind of answers are just made for him!!

But.... The thing I didn't like is that many girls (new fans or fans after BOF wave hehe) started to say things I didn't like.

So I asked them to stop it and I explained them that it is the way Jung Min is, and that he loves each member and also that medias distort information. I hope they understand!

It remembered me the hot topic caused by an interview Baby did last year. The medias said that he wanted to go alone hahaha Medias also made a hot topic from nothing !!!

I hope our Oppas are OK and that they ignore this kind of news!


Thanks Lois :D