June 10, 2010

Kyu Jong caught a moth for Hyung Joon



I forgot to mention about something happened at Newton show. You may know our leader & baby got a phobia of insects & moths. While our boys were waiting for the sign from PD of Newton Show on the stage last Monday night, a big moth suddenly came into the studio and flew around Hyung Joon. I didn't know that there was a moth, cause I was focusing on our boys.
When I realized there was a big moth, I worried about leader & baby. As Hyung Joon saw the moth, he looked very horrified at it and said "Oh~~" And then....Kyu Jong helped him. He hit the moth and it's gone. Wow~~~~ manly man!! I wish I was the moth. Kyu Jong!! Hit me!! hahahahahahah

Here is the video about what Kyu Jong did for Hyung Joon. haha

video credit : 안녕, 왕자님 (www.wangjanim.com)




6 comments:

Yen said...

Lois, Kyu looked so hot even from behind. I wish there's a video showing Baby's expression.

Anonymous said...

please lois can you tell me how can i take this pic/vid ??

Anonymous said...

im afraid of insects too... how i wish kyu can do that for me... keke

btwn i reply you on hyun joong birthday post and the post at their open concert. wondering if you read the msg... *winks*

from : kelly
(singapore)

Chrystal said...

Yup yup.. How I wish I can see Baby's face..keke.. Thanks Lois sister for sharing.. it's so funny and like you said, Kyu is SO MAN!!! Not afraid of anything! He will be a great husband protecting the family..keke

Anonymous said...

to : chrystal

yeah, i fully agree *winks*

lois said...

Hi Yen,

Yes, Kyu is very very hot & sexy. He took my breath away. hahaha

--------------------------
Hi Anonymous.

Sorry, I don't know how to save this swf file.

--------------
Hi, Kelly,

I read your comments. Thank you ^^

-----------------

Yo sister! Your baby was very afraid of the moth but so cute. haha

Lois