June 27, 2010

Jung Min & Hyung Joon in Taiwan



They wrote "Hello, We are Jung Min & Hyung Joon from SS501. We just finished the interview in hotel. We will departure to meet you soon. Green pea princess of Taiwan, Wait for us! Ddai Hweol Jjien~~^^" (What does [ddai hweol jjien] mean?)









image credit: warnertw @ plurk




video credit : eg2621 @ YT




video credit : realize0326 @ YT



video credit : mangosorbet @ YT

I'm so touched by the last video clip.
Thank you TripleS Taiwan for giving a welcome to our boys everywhere they visited.

3 comments:

liezle said...

Hello and welcome back! I hope ou had a great vacation with your family.

Thanks for the translation of the message I finally understand the message they left.

~liezle

Belle said...

Hi hi Lois, dai hweol jien means see you later ^^

lois said...

Hi liezle,

Thank you. I've got a good time in Jeju Island with my family. Espacialy Korean soccer team made us excited. hehe.

Hi belle,
Oh I see. Thanks a lot. now I understand how you feel when our boys say/write something in Korean. hahaha

Lois