June 09, 2010

[100608] Open Concert



video credit : IS @ SS601.com












image credit : 피쓰오공일 (http://peace501.com)

click to enlarge

** My chitchat **

Today's open concert will be aired on 11th of July. I'm really exhausted now. I went to Newton concert yesterday and stayed there almost 10 hours to see our boys. It was standing concert and there was no chair while we were waiting. I've never been to open broadcasting program to see our boys before. I was very embarrased and so tired.

BTW, the show was fun and good to see our boys cause there was no space between stage and fan zone. They were just in front of me. I called Kyu Jong. Then he looked at me and smiled. YEAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I waved my hand to Young Saeng. He laughed at me. I know I was urgly yesterday. hahahha. Young Saeng & Hyung Joon were so~~~~~~ cute. All our boys looked cheerful.

When I woke up this morning, my condition was still not good. so I was planing to give up my ticket for today. But as soon as I saw our boys' photo taken yesterday, I made up my mind to go open concert. haha. yes. It was excellent choice. I could recover my strenght as I saw my boys.
How handsome they are!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Oh my!!! Sister you must be having sweet dreams and feeling very happy though tired. Your kyu smiled at you!!! Ahhhh!!! He must be very happy to see a pretty pea princess calling his name. Keke:) awwww how I wish I am in korea. Very happy for you dear sister to be able to see boys up close:)

maryho2323 said...

wow...I am GREEN with envies...I wish I wish I have fallen in love with a singaporean star instead of a korean star!!!

So did they have few rehearsals before the actual recording at Newton Concert?

Out of 10 hours, how many hours were spent with the boys?

Wondering when is their next Asia tour...I cant wait..

lois said...

Yo sister! Chrystal~

I took a picture for Kyu Jong by my mobile phone. I set up it as the wallpaper on my mobile. hahaha

----------------

Dear Mary,

10 hours means including waiting the show at outside of studio and watching other artists' performance in the studio.

Our boys perfomed LMBTO twice and sang 4 times for Love Ya.

I'm still tired. keke

Lois

Anonymous said...

hi lois,

omo... im so jealous n envy you gal. you can see the boys in real person. sweetie, u caught their attention. u must be damn excited n happy right! keke... if they were to smile at me, think i'll faint man *winks*


how i wish they can hold a concert in singapore... when knowing singapore was one of their stop last year, i was feeling kinda happy n excited. but due to their tight schedule, it was cancelled. sad me... :(

really hope they will have a chance to come here...

loves,
kelly koh
(singapore)