June 07, 2011

Hyun Joong's Showcase

I just came back from HJL's showcase. It was stunning and fun.
Break down performance was much better than I expected and Kiss Kiss performance was to my taste. When he sang one more time, I suddenly got teary eyed. I don't know why.
Maybe reminded me of Persona concert?

I was so happy when Young Saeng & Kyu Jong came out to the stage with cake to celebrate HJL's birthday. Their talking was so funnny and made me laugh a lot.

Look at my wonderful photos. LOL
Sorry for the terrible quality. I took it with my old mobile phone.
Ah....I'm really tired now.
















5 comments:

Ni said...

Dear Lois^^

I just want to know if u receive my 2 SMS^^

Take a rest!!!!!

How is KJ look today? ^_*

lois said...

Hi Ni!!!!

Yes I received it. I couldn't see Dennise after showcase. Anyway it was a very nice surprise to see her before the show started.
Our Kyu Jong was so~~~~~~~~~ handsome and gorgeous. hahaha. I wish you were here with me.

Lois

5enjou said...

Hi, Lois
Glad you were there to have fun!!!
and saw handsome KYU.
Have a good rest!
Love ^^

Ni said...

Dear Lois^^

sighhhhh...I wish I were there!

As I know, D & friends plan to eat 작살치킨 after the howcase....hehe^^

Next time I want to eat it too!

Thank u so much for sharing it with me~

Good nite^_*

Chara said...

Wow, great! You have been there too! ^^

Seeing Leader, YS, KJ is just so great. I believe you had a great and happy time. ^_^

Have seen HSscandal FCs. LOTS of fun and funny talk. ㅋㅋㅋ