November 19, 2010

Coming soon! Jung Min's Solo Album

You may check here for the info. of JM's Album.

Original price is 7,300KRW but you can get a discount with pre-order at several online sites.
I'll buy it at off-line shop to be refered K-chart counting.
Also Hyun Joong, Young Saeng & Hyung Joon will release their solo album hereafter.
Let's support them by purchasing their music.

Here is track list of JM's solo album
DISC01. Not Alone [Single]
1. Not Alone (Lyrics by Park Jung Min & Shinsadong Tiger)
2. Do you know? (Lyrics by Park Jung Min)
3. Everyday is christmas for me (Lyrics by Park Jung Min & Kang Hyun Min from Love Holic)
4. Not Alone (Inst.)
5. Do you know? (Inst.)
6. Everyday is christmas for me (Inst.)

3 comments:

liezle said...

Oh Lois, I want... I want... I want... to have this!And I want to help in k-chart count as well.

Thanks for the english translation of the song title. Geez, and I was not wrong when I read the hangul in SS601 that Jung Min wrote some of the lyrics. Great!

~liezle

tetsu girl said...

thanks for the info, Lois! it's great that JM helped write the lyrics. i thought his "everyday is Christmas" tweets earlier sounded like his sweet style of writing. ;D also, yay Loveholic is my favorite kpop band!

the description on YesAsia (that i google-translated...) said "Not Alone" is a reference to the SS501 members' solo activities? is that right? if so, that's AWWWW <3.
also, i saw a news article about Shinsadong Tiger talking about JM's album and the drama "Giant". does anyone know anything about that?

as you can tell, i'm EXCITED about JM's album! can't wait can't wait can't wait! (thanks again, Lois. XD)

negina~~ said...

Wow thanks for sharing Lois
I'm still waiting for this album ...
I also own poetry written Jung Min .. Is excellent ..
Wait .. Wait .. Wait ...
Thanks ..
Negina ~~~