October 29, 2010

Young Saeng's Voice Player

Hey girls!!!
Please take a look at this wonderful player of Young Saeng.
No video but voice only.
Especially I strongly recommend you to listen to No. 27, 46 & 68 of this player.
What a great voice!!! I miss him. T.T.

BTW, I travelled Singapore & KL of Malaysia for my holiday with my singapore friends and came back home the day before yesterday. I had visited KL long time ago but never visited SG before.
Wow~ I love all kinds of SG food!!! Every food is so delicious and tasty.
I really miss chilly crab. keke.


credit : 샘(http://myssongeo.blog.me/)

3 comments:

5enjou said...

Lois, thanks for sharing this, really miss Saengie too. *_*
glad you had a great vacation.
chilly crab, eh?! must try if I visit SG...keke

lois said...

Hi 5enjou.
Yes. You must try chilly crab when you go to SG. It's so yammy. hehe


Lois

negina said...

Hi Lois
Welcome ...
Holidays good time ...
Have a Great Weekend ...
Wow I want a holiday to go to another country .. But hey ..
I was happy .. Had good holidays ... Dear