October 17, 2010

Where should we send our messages for Young Saeng?

Yeah~ Young Saeng's birthday is coming up.
Do you want to send your card or gift to Young Saeng for his birthday?
Then you may refer the below.

B2M Entertainment
609-13, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
postcode : 135-907

Tel : +82-2-501-8678
Fax : +82-2-556-8678

********** My chitchat *********

I was thinking about gathering messages for Young Saeng like what I did for HJB before.
But this time, I'm afraid I can't.
cause I'm going to Singapore & Malaysia for holiday early this week and back to Seoul the middle of next week.
Sorry Young Saeng. but you know that I love you so much. ^^
BTW, MM! If you read this, please email me. I've lost your email address.

8 comments:

liezle said...

Lois, thanks so much for posting the tel. no. i only have and address.

Have a nice vacation and i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in SG. Say hi to our dear SG TS friends please. Miss you and I hope to see you again soon.

always,
liezle

MM said...

hi lois!!! ^^ i am so happy our boys will finally be back in action soon!

wow, you're comin' over! here's my email mmnapa@gmail.com ^^

which dates will you be here? let's meet! ^^

5enjou said...

Hi Lois,
enjoy your vacation, have fun!!

paula said...

hi lois! thank you for the address, but are you sure the post code is 135-907? I looked it up and Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu in Seoul has the postal code of 135-080? Just double checking. Thanks!

lois said...

Thank you girls for leaving your comments. I'm having a good time with my friends here.

--------------

Dear paula,

Sorry for the late reply.
I'm in Malaysia now.
I checked the zip code again.

135-907 서울특별시 강남구 역삼1동 601~618

the zip code I wrote is right.
haha. Don't worry dear.
Your letter will be delivered to the address that I posted.^^

Lois

maryho2323 said...

Hi Lois,

would love to meet up with you here in Singapore

sha filan said...

hope it's not too late to wish you,
"WELCOME TO MALAYSIA' HEHEHE.... =)

lois said...

Hi, marydewitt

I'm already home. hehe.
I want to go to SG again. really miss there.

-------------------
Hi, sha filan

Do you leave in Kuala Lumpur?
My hotel was located in bukit bintang area and I had a good time in KLCC. specially very good for shopping. hehe. I bought something for my family there.

Lois