July 30, 2010

Yuna Kim's New Gala Program - BulletProof

I went to Yuna Kim's Ice Show, All That Skate Summer 2010 last weekend.
It was more spectacular & more fantastic than I expected.
All of skaters were awesome. Thank you Yuna for inviting such great skaters.

The cast for 2010

Kim Yu-Na (Korea) --> Olympic Champion!!
Kwak Min-Jung (Korea)
Kim Haejin (Korea)
Canada Jamie Salé & David Pelletier (Canada)
Brian Joubert (France)
Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy (Germany)
Silvia Fontana (Italy)
Stéphane Lambiel (Swiss) --> He is one of my favorite skaters.
Michelle Kwan (USA) --> She is Yuna's Idol. I like her too.
Sasha Cohen (USA)
Jeremy Abbott (USA)
John Zimmerman (USA)
Tanith Belbin & Benjamin Agosto (USA)

Yuna Kim - BulletProof




Yuna Kim & Michelle Kwan - Hero

4 comments:

5enjou said...

wow! Yuna Kim seem to enjoy the skate routine. with so many world top skaters, that must be a great show.

lois said...

Hi, 5enjou

Yes, it was wonderful show. I really enjoyed it.

Lois

5enjou said...

Lois, thanks for sharing.
luv the fancam with Michelle & Yuna, more suited for the meaning of the song...^-^
it is amazing to see Michelle after many years, she is great.

lois said...

Oh I'm really happy that you liked this performance. yes. it was very nice to see Michelle Kwan again on the ice. She came back to Ice Show with Yuna Kim last year in Seoul. I also got there and saw her. It was one of the great moments since I became Yuna's fan.

Lois