July 08, 2010

Misunderstanding what Hyun Joong said in Official letter for TripleS Japan

I read the translation of Hyun Joong's page of official news letter for TripleS Japan and felt something strange. It says, Jung Min lost Hyun Joong's wallet in Hong Kong.
I was curious what Hyun Joong said exactly and have searched for original page.
I've found it but the blogger didn't allow reposting her scan image in anywhere.
So I can't show you that page but tell you what leader said.
Hyun Joong Said "홍콩에서 정민이가 현금 2,000만원이 든 지갑을 잃어버려서 속상해하였다"
"Jung Min got upset in Hong Kong cause he had lost his wallet which contains 20million won in cash there."

Please don't get what leader said worng. I just want to make it clear what our boys say.

BTW, Jung Min!! You are rich!!! Please give me one dollar. hehehe

5 comments:

liezle said...

Hi Lois and thanks once again. So it was Jung Min whose wallet got lost and not Hyun Joong? And the wallet contains 20M won! That's a lot of money!

I remember a story before too that Hyun Joong lost his wallet not sure though where and how much money was in there.

liezle

lois said...

Right. The person who lost his wallet was not leader, but Jung Min.
If I were Jung Min, I would get crazy. ah~~~

Lois

liezle said...

Thank you for clarifying that. I think i should post an erratum in my blog so that other will know about it.

~liezle

5enjou said...

Thanks Lois for clarify that...I was wondering about it, coz Hyun Joong more carefree of his money, like he won't know exactly how much he got in the wallet.
Jung Min on the other hand, well...^^

Anonymous said...

oh god why can i imagine exactly what jungmin's reaction would be upon realising his missing wallet.... hope no one was close enough to get wacked ^^;