December 10, 2011

Kyu Jong at filming location of drama

Now I really feel that Kyu Jong's drama will be aired soon once I saw the below family tree.
Oh my. Nicky looks so lonely.
Although his role is not main, I'm already satisfied with that he's got the chance to show people how he's been working hard for his acting. I believe he'll do his best as well and get a good reputation from viewers.
I can't wait for the day which we will see Nicky on TV.
규종아. 널 믿어. 넌 잘 해낼거야.

Image from http://drama.tv.chosun.com/gobongsil/actor.html






3 comments:

5enjou said...

wow! A family tree so complex.b ^^
Really looking forward to see Kyu on drama.

ping0119 said...

Can't wait!!!!

Masz said...

Luna will have two guys fighting over her? Lucky girl. The story seems complicated from the character tree. Wonder whether I should watch from the first episode or seven starting from kyujong appearances. Hope there will be kind souls to sub the story to english. Thank u for posting this.