August 06, 2010

Couple look - Young Saeng & me ^^

Do you remember that I saw Young Saeng's photo in the shop while I was shopping last week?



I went there again and bought the clothes Young Saeng's wearing in the photo.
Couple look with Young Saeng! Yeah~~
Yes. I know I know I know I'm crazy. hahaha
But I don't care. The most important thing is that Young Saeng & me have a same clothes. Yoohoo~~



When I was taking out my wallet to pay for my clothes at the counter, I found out someone's photo on the table and he looked very familiar. It was Hyung Joon! What a lucky day.

5 comments:

Cath said...

The clothes looks good on you too =D

lois said...

Hi, Cath

Oh, Thank you so much. ^^

Lois

sha filan said...

hahaha
are u going to aim baby's one also??
no worries..i support u!!
go get it..ekekeke

saz33na said...

Hi there...

U r not crazy at all... its juss a way u r n ur love towards him.... but seriously the tee looks good on u ...though u cover urself i can still figure that out...hehehe

Keep posting more :)

Belle said...

Hahahahaha, I can't stop laughing Lois. You are adorable and you look great in the Couple Tee with YS. Linlin will be so jealous, I tell you. Hahahahaha, I have stomach ache from laughing. Oh my gosh :D